Zion Williamson and New Orleans play the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Prop bettors will wonder how Williamson has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a points prop bet set in 52 of the 59 games he has played this season.
- Williamson’s 27.0 points per game average is 1.5 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 23 times this season (out of 59 total games — 39%) Williamson has scored more than 28.5 points.
- Williamson’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (25.8 points) by 1.2 points.
- Williamson has gone over the point total in 53.8% of his opportunities (28 of 52 chances).
- Williamson’s season-long points prop bet average is 25.8 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 37 out of 59 contests (62.7%).
- Opponents of the Warriors have averaged 113.2 points per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Williamson has had an assists prop bet set in 35 of the 59 games he has played this season.
- Williamson has averaged 3.7 assists per game, 0.8 less than Monday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 39% of his matchups this season (23 out of 59) Williamson has collected more than 4.5 assists.
- Williamson has averaged the same number of assists per game as his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.7.
- Williamson has covered his average assist prop bet over/under (3.7) in 32 of his 59 contests (54.2%).
- The Warriors’ opponents are averaging 24.0 assists per game, which is the 24th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from